** NOTE: THIS GAME IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN DUTCH **
Pay attention to each other after the loss of a loved one.
Everyone experiences the loss of a loved one differently. A goodbye. It can change your life in many ways. Contact with people around you can become closer but can also become more complicated. What do you want to cherish? How do you deal with memories? Where are you now? And what does the future bring?
This game with more than 100 questions invites you to interact and share what this goodbye means to each of you. Take a card from the box and start the conversation with questions such as:
- What are you really grateful for?
- If you could spend one more day with the person you miss what would you like to do that day?
- Who has surprised you most recently and with what or why?
- What is the best thing that the one who is no longer there has bequeathed?
- Have any unexpected qualities come to the surface?
By talking to each other and being candid there is a lot of understanding about how you experience things personally. You get to know each other better by really listening to what the other says. Be surprised by this game and experience how it enriches and connects. What you share is not lost.
This inspiring game is intended for two or more players and can be played with anyone or anywhere.
- 102 cards
- Suitable for all ages