BENVENUTI A ROMA!
- "Where can I eat in Rome and how do you order a draft beer?"
- "What reminds us of ancient Rome and which museums should I visit?"
- "Which parks are in the city center and where are the best viewpoints?"
- "What is the typical Roman street food called and what is Estate Romana?"
- "What is the philobus and how long is a bus ticket valid?"
Learn more about Rome and the Italian language in a playful way with this fun photo quartet. The game contains 18 quartets on various topics such as the most important highlights, museums, special places, shops, food and drink, the nice neighbourhoods, going out, public transport and much more. Everything in simple Italian sentences with pronunciation and translation. Plus extra cards with useful language tips.
ROMA ANTICA – LOCALITÀ TIPICHE – I QUARTIERI – LE TERRAZZE PANORAMICHE – I MUSEI – I PARCHI E GIARDINI – LE COMPERE – I PALAZZI – LE BASILICHE – ROMA ISTITUZIONALE – LO SPORT – I MONUMENTI – MANGIARE – BERE – IL SOGGIORNO – IL TRASPORTO – USCIRE – DIVERTIRSI
- 72 photo cards with sample sentences and translation
- 11 cards with basic words and frequently used expressions
- 1 card with pronunciation instructions
- 1 ticket with rules
- size 103x68x29mm
- from 9 years old
- for 2 - 4 players or teams