BIENVENUE À PARIS!
- "What are the nice neighbourhoods and where can I shop?"
- "Where do I eat out and how do I order a drink?"
- "Which museums should I visit and which attractions are fun for children?"
- "How do you call that restaurant on a boat and what else is there to do along the Seine?"
- "What is the batobus and what time does the metro go?"
Learn more about Paris and the French language in a playful way with this fun photo quartet. The game contains 18 quartets on various topics such as the most important highlights, museums, special places, shops, food and drink, the nice neighbourhoods, going out, public transport and much more. Everything in simple French sentences with pronunciation and translation. Plus extra cards with useful language tips.
LES MONUMENTS – LES SITES – LES QUARTIERS – LES PLACES – LES MUSÉES – LES PARCS ET JARDINS – LES ACHATS – L’ARCHITECTURE MODERNE – LES ÉGLISES – LA SEINE – LE SPORT – PARIS ARTISTIQUE – MANGER – BOIRE – LE SÉJOUR – LE TRANSPORT – LA SOIRÉE – LES ATTRACTIONS
This game is only available in Dutch.
- 72 photo cards with sample sentences and translation
- 11 cards with basic words and frequently used expressions
- 1 card with pronunciation instructions
- 1 ticket with rules
- size 103x68x29mm
- from 9 years old
- for 2 - 4 players or teams