WELCOME TO LONDON!
- "Where do I shop in London and which markets are fun?"
- "What is pub food and where can I spend the night affordably?"
- "Which palaces are there and which museums should I see?"
- "Where do I order tickets for the musical and what else is there to experience in the evening?"
- "What fun attractions are there and what can you do in the parks?"
- "What is the name of the public transport card and how do I ask for the correct platform?"
Learn more about London and the English language in a playful way with this fun photo quartet. The game contains 18 quartets on various topics such as the most important highlights, museums, special places, shops, food and drink, the nice neighbourhoods, going out, public transport and much more. All in simple English sentences with pronunciation and translation. Plus extra cards with useful language tips.
HISTORIC BUILDINGS - MODERN ARCHITECTURE - SIGHTS - MUSEUMS - PARKS AND GARDENS - SHOPPING -NEIGHBOURHOODS - SPORT - PALACES - GOVERNMENT - CHURCHES - MONUMENTS - FOOD & DRINK- UNDERGROUND - TRANSPORT - NIGHTLIFE - PLACES TO STAY - LEISURE
This game is only available in Dutch.
- 72 photo cards with sample sentences and translation
- 11 cards with basic words and frequently used expressions
- 1 card with pronunciation instructions
- 1 ticket with rules
- size 103x68x29mm
- from 9 years old
- for 2 - 4 players or teams