BEM-VINDO A LISBOA!
- "What do I eat in Lisbon and how do I order an espresso?"
- "In which clubs can you listen to fado music and where can you see how azulejos are made?"
- "Where can you go to the beach and where are the most beautiful viewpoints?"
- "What are those yummy sweet pies called and what are petiscos?"
- "What is there to do in this modern neighborhood and what is that beautiful elevator called?"
Learn more about Lisbon and the Portuguese language in a playful way with this fun photo quartet. The game contains 18 quartets on various topics such as the most important highlights, museums, special places, shops, food and drink, the nice neighborhoods, going out, public transport and much more. All in simple Portuguese sentences with pronunciation and translation. Plus extra cards with useful language tips.
EDIFICIOS HISTÓRICOS – ARQUITECTURA MODERNA – PARQUE DAS NAÇÕES – PONTOS DE INTERESSE – MUSEOS – MIRADOUROS – PARQUES – IGREJAS – PRAÇAS – BAIRROS – FAZER COMPRAS – AZULEJOS – AS NAVEGAÇÕES – TRANSPORTE – DIVERTIMENTO – SAÍR – BEBER – COMER
This game is only available in Dutch.
- 72 photo cards with sample sentences and translation
- 11 cards with basic words and frequently used expressions
- 1 card with pronunciation instructions
- 1 ticket with rules
- size 103x68x29mm
- from 9 years old
- for 2 - 4 players or teams