WILKOMMEN IN BERLIN!
- "What do I eat in Berlin and how do I order it?"
- "What still reminds us of the Berlin Wall and which museums should I visit?"
- "What are the nice neighborhoods and where can I shop?"
- "What's that typical sandwich and apple juice called?"
- "What is the S-Bahn and how do I ask if I can rent a bicycle?"
Learn more about Berlin and the German language in a playful way with this fun photo quartet. The game contains 18 quartets on various topics such as the most important highlights, museums, special places, shops, food and drink, the nice neighborhoods, going out, public transport and much more. Everything in simple German sentences with pronunciation and translation. Plus extra cards with useful language tips.
HISTORISCHE GEBÄUDE – SEHENSWÜRDIGKEITEN – DENKMALE – SPAß – AUSGEHEN – DIE SPREE – PARKS – VIERTEL – PLÄTZE – DER TRANSPORT – DIE MAUER – MUSEEN – GETRÄNKE – SNACKS – LÄDEN – JAHRESZEITEN – DER BERLINER BÄR – MODERNE GEBÄUDE
This game is only available in Dutch.
- 72 photo cards with sample sentences and translation
- 11 cards with basic words and frequently used expressions
- 1 card with pronunciation instructions
- 1 card with rules
- size 103x68x29mm
- from 9 years old
- for 2 - 4 players or teams