¡BIENVENIDO A BARCELONA!
- "What do I eat in Barcelona and how do I order a cava?"
- "What should I see from Gaudí and which museums are fun?"
- "Which parks are worth seeing and where can I shop?"
- "What are those tapas called on a stick and where are the places to go out?"
- "What can you do by the sea and where does that cableway lead to?"
Learn more about Barcelona and the Spanish language in a playful way with this fun photo quartet. The game contains 18 quartets on various topics such as the most important highlights, museums, special places, shops, food and drink, the nice neighbourhoods, going out, public transport and much more. Everything in simple Spanish sentences with pronunciation and translation. Plus extra cards with useful language tips.
LAS CASAS DE GAUDÍ – EDIFICIOS HISTÓRICOS – ARQUITECTURA MODERNA – SITIOS DE INTERÉS – MUSEOS – PARQUES – IGLESIAS – BARRIOS – PLAZAS – EL MAR – IR DE COMPRAS – TRANSPORTE – DIVERSIÓN – SALIR – CATALUYNA – BEBER – COMER – TAPAS
This game is only available in Dutch.
- 72 photo cards with sample sentences and translation
- 11 cards with basic words and frequently used expressions
- 1 card with pronunciation instructions
- 1 ticket with rules
- size 103x68x29mm
- from 9 years old
- for 2 - 4 players or teams