LET’S ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS SAFELY AND CONTINUE ONTO A HEALTHY 2021
The Coronavirus does not seem to be disappearing for the time being and that is why we, together with you, want to prepare well for the Sinterklaas/Christmas hustle and bustle.
The advice from our government is to keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from each other. For Hoogstins this means that we cannot receive more than 25 customers at the same time. (Last year we regularly had more than 100 visitors at the same time).
We therefore ask you to spread your visits as much as possible and to come alone. For example, come in the morning, evening or at the beginning of the week or, even better, at the start of this year in October or November to do your holiday shopping.
We’d love for you to keep coming to our store to get inspiration. In the store we have, among other things, the Children's Book Stage full of tips!
We are also willing and able to help you find a suitable book or gift.
To avoid crowds and queues of up to 50 people in front of the cash register, we came up with the Hoogstins Gifts Service. This works as follows:
- Check out our website www.hoogstins.nl for many book and gift ideas.
- Mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Please include the following information in the email:
- The books and / or gifts you want.
- The name of the recipient (So we can make a nice personal gift)
- The day you want to pick up the parcels (This is possible during the week between 6 pm and 7 pm)
It is difficult for people living in Amsterdam not to make purchases at the very last moment. Do your own and our health a favour and try your best to come separately.
We hope this helps so you can do your holiday shopping in a pleasant way. See you soon!